Top Carpet Fitters in Wigan
Looking for a quick and easy way to update your interior? Want to get the biggest bang for your buck? Update your flooring! – it has the greatest impact on the overall look and feel of your space. When you partner with So Carpets, we can install your new carpet within no time. Your furniture is lifted off the ground and new modular flooring is installed after hours. No moving furniture, no disruption to your staff – no headache for you!
What we provide:
- An experienced on-site Project Manager
- Pre-installation project management walk-through and review
- Clear communication of the areas to be completed each evening
- Written employee instructions
- Removal of existing carpet to Owner’s dock/dumpster
- Removal of the existing pad
- Normal floor preparation
- Installation of new carpet, typical transition strips
- Nightly cleanup and vacuuming
- Hazard free temporary transitions between affected areas
- Daily walk-through of each area with quick resolution of any issues
SEND US FREE QUOTE
We make it easy for you!
With just a few simple tasks before you leave for the day and your station will be all ready to go when our install team comes! You’ll have a new carpet that very next morning when you come into work!
What to consider before buying a carpet
There are plenty of fiber types of carpet and carpet styles to choose from. Learn more about why carpet is a great choice for your home flooring.
- There is a variety of carpet styles, patterns, and colors to choose from to satisfy any personal style and match any decor.
- The carpet’s cushioned surface absorbs sound and is less noisy to walk on than hard surface flooring.
- When considering affordability, carpet is one of the most economical flooring products to have installed.
- The insulating properties of carpet provide additional warmth underfoot during cold seasons.
- Carpet is a non-slip surface that is safe underfoot and provides a cushion to prevent breakage when delicate items are accidentally dropped.
- Most synthetic carpets are treated with static, stain, and soil-resistant treatments, making them easy to clean and maintain.
Our Range of Carpets
Carpet Materials provided by our company:
To pick the right carpet fiber, consider how you live in each room. There are four basic types of carpet fiber:
Nylon is the most durable and stain-resistant carpet fiber available when treated with stain protection. It is the fiber of choice for homes with pets and children and for those who entertain a lot. Perfect for heavy traffic in hallways and stairs.
Polyester is known for its luxurious look, feel, and wonderful selection of colors and styles. It’s a good value for homes with a normal amount of traffic.
Olefin offers good stain and moisture resistance, but scores below nylon and polyester for wearability It is best suited for loop pile construction or high, very dense cut piles.
Favored for its natural beauty. Wool carpet has natural soil resistance qualities but is not inherently stain-resistant. Wool looks good for a long time and is well constructed.
Stain Resistant Carpet: What Level Do You Need?
Consider how you live in each room. If you have kids, pets, and high traffic areas or entertain a lot, you will want to choose a carpet with stain resistance. The desire to protect your home with quality stain resistance won’t limit your choice of carpet styles and colors as our best carpets at wigan has every quality of carpets that you want.
The primary factor in determining stain resistance is carpet fiber type: nylon, polyester, olefin, or wool. Beyond fiber type, most manufacturers apply post-production stain protection treatments to enhance the natural stain resistant properties of any fiber. At Carpets Wigan we make a flooring choice to suit your lifestyle.
Think of your floor as the fifth wall that connects all other design elements in the room. Consider the walls, window treatments, and other furnishings when choosing a color scheme. Bring fabric and color samples when you visit our store, where our flooring experts at wagon will assist you.
All these elements make a difference in how your floor will look. Don’t forget to check out Installation to learn all about the little details that make a big difference when transitioning from old floors to new ones.
Between fiber type, texture and color, there is a lot to consider when selecting the right carpet for your home. Our experts are always available to guide you and make sure you are receiving the best services from us.